Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 1997 17:31:41 -0400
From:      Leo Papandreou <leo@talcom.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FTC regulating use of registrations

On Mon, Aug 11, 1997 at 01:52:31PM -0400, Joel Ray Holveck wrote:

> >> (The Constitutional question of separation of church and state is
> >> pretty much taken care of by giving the vouchers to the parents and
> >> not directly to the schools, although some people still consider it
> >> unconstitutional.)

> > My understanding is that the Constiution doesn't actually demand
> > a seperation of church and state; it's just htat some liberals would
> > like you to believe that.
>
> Whether it is formally in the laws or not, it is a fundamental
> principle on which our nation is founded.

Thank god! I mean God.

In college I learned to give up J.C. for J.B.

If it wasn't for those straight A's I got in poker, Drinking Until You
Throw Up on Your Shoes 101 and the like, my GPA would have been singu-
larly unimpressive.

Not proud, simply satisfied that I've lived up to the definition of
education in the Devil's Dictionary: "That which discloses to the wise
and disguises from the foolish their lack of understanding."

I guess that makes me wise - I mean foolish. No wait, wise... foolish.
Whatever; I missed the bootstrapping lecture.