Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 2017 07:46:51 -0700
From:      Rebecca Cran <rebecca@bluestop.org>
To:        Jamie Landeg-Jones <jamie@catflap.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, dieterbsd@gmail.com, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting PRs fixed

> On Dec 1, 2017, at 6:18 AM, Jamie Landeg-Jones <jamie@catflap.org> wrote:
>=20
> I've been using FreeBSD both professionally and personally since
> 2.2.7-RELEASE and I've fixed various bugs over the years, but a year or
> so ago, I got fed up with the general indifference these last few years.

I was just thinking about getting back into bug-busting for FreeBSD: a few y=
ears ago when we were using GNATS we had a team that did triage, follow-ups e=
tc. that made some progress. Was that effort wound-down with the move to Bug=
zilla, or is the team still active?

=E2=80=94=20
Rebecca Cran
(brucec@)=