Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:04:24 -0400
From:      Steve Wills <steve@stevenwills.com>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Steve Wills <steve@stevenwills.com>, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Docproj Mandatory Tools

Great, thanks for doing that. I'll consider contributing docs if I can
find a good place that needs documenting and know about it. I'll have
a look around the Doc Proj Current Projects page and see what I can
find to do. I do know a little C, so perhaps if there are some
developers who don't have time to document things they could send some
things my way. The next month or so does look pretty booked up for me,
but after that things should free up.

Steve