Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 2002 02:54:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rotaru Razvan <roti_343@yahoo.com>
To:        Lefteris Tsintjelis <lefty@asda.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: regarding php installation

Hi,

Thanks for all these good advices. I have one more question:
I added to httpd.conf the '<IfModule ...>' stuff as you said and it did
not work.
When I remove the if clause it works. In httpd conf i have the
following line:

LoadModule php4_module        libexec/apache2/libphp4.so

What is the correct name in <IfModule ...> ?

Thanks again
Razvan