Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 1998 14:21:40 -0500
From:      Clarence_Griffin@ed.gov (Clarence Griffin)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   newbie with X questions...

     hi folks,

     I am _really_ newbie at this, and have just gotten FreeBSD 2.2.6 up
     and running, and am now installing 'ports'.

     I'm running 'afterstep' in X, and have a couple of questions.

     How can I make the little menus that come up actually fire off the
     packages that are referred to?

     How can I add applications to those little menus?

     How can I add/subtract icons on the main toolbar?

     how do I activate 'wine', and how do I install a Win?? app so that it
     could be run?

     dg