Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 1995 22:53:09 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: /host/freefall/a/ncvs/src/share/mk bsd.port.mk

> couldn't figure out exactly what it was doing.  Are you sure this is
> the correct thing to do?  What about the @ignore and the extra files
> added at the end?

You're right that the prefix is a potential screwup - the @ignore
stuff is not a problem.  Ok, I didn't quite think this all the way
through but I can fix it..

> By the way, I believe pkg_create allow variables in packing lists,
> right?  I've seen PLIST files with @cwd ${X11BASE} and the likes in
> it.  These should be replaced when they are copied over, right?

Does that work?  Really?  I'll have to go look at my code! :-)

> Also, what about the other files, like REQ and INSTALL?  Well these
> are easy to fix, I guess we can just add some more .if exists() tests.

Yes.  I'm just catching the first-cut case here..  Those are easy to
add.

					Jordan