Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:28:54 -0500
From:      "Daniel Stehm" <daniel.stehm@verizon.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD 4.0 Powerpack

Hey guys, Im planning on purchasing the FreeBSD 4.0 Powerpack from CompUSA.
I have noticed that there is a more current version of FreeBSD, I believe it
is 4.4? 4.2? Anyways, my question is when I purchase the Powerpack, is it
easy to update it to the current version? I have DSL, so downloading it wont
be a problem, just want to make sure that I can use all the programs that
come with the powerpack with the new version if I upgrade. Thanks.

Daniel "Slacker7" Stehm