Date:      Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:49:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stan Brown" <stanb@awod.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   IP Masquerading via 2 ethernet cards?

	i have been using user mode ppp, and IP masquerading to gateway my
	local network, vias an ISP for years.

	Well cable modems have arived in my area, and I am looking foward to
	the increased speed. At first it looked simple, just add a 2nd ehternet
	card, and chaange my routing, and I would be home frre.

	Then I remembered the masqureading part of the equation. Can I do this?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems