Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:04:58 +1100
From:      "Murray Taylor" <MTaylor@bytecraft.com.au>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Guidance requested for multimedia conversion

Hi all,

Being much more a system programmer / database person
than a multi media type I am requesting a 'recipe' from
a video media expert.

I need to convert an 8 minute .avi file into a basic dvd.
No menus or anything, just a dumb as possible 'load it, press play'
disk. As long as I can do that, and also get the dvd player to=20
do loop play, its fine.

I have a dvd burner, have used it via command line and k3b to
burn data Cds and data DVDs.

I am quite happy to load a list of ports to do the conversion,
layout and burning for the video DVD... I just need a list of=20
ports to load, and the sequence of command lines to execute.

FreeBSD 5.4 Release,  KDE 3.5.4.
Ports tree within 1 week of current, normally use portmanager
for port installs, but direct make is ok too.

=20
Thanks

Murray T

=20
The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive
use of the intended addressee and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please inform the sender and/or
addressee immediately and delete the material.=20

E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and
may be corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this
e-mail (and any attachment) accordingly. No warranties are
given and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage
caused by such matters.

### This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses by Bytecraft ###