Date:      Sat, 28 Jun 2003 02:30:04 +0200
From:      Zeo Smeijsters <Zeo@Zaleo.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Zeo@Zaleo.nl
Subject:   Xine quit on starting DivX

Can somebody help me out or give me some hints ?

Xine just quit after trying to start a DivX movie ? Worked before, I have
only change add some web services like OpenWebMail and CUPS bktr2jpeg and
some depending Liberals !
I have tired to deinstall/install all known packages suporting Xine and
Codec but didn't help.

demux_avi: input capabilities = 649
demux_avi: 145300 frames
system layer format 'AVI' detected.
demux_avi: video format = div3
demux_avi: video frame size 704 x 384
demux_avi: audio format[0] = 0x55
demux_avi: audio type MPEG layer 2/3 (wFormatTag 0x55)
demux_avi: start pos is 0, start time is 0
demux_avi: video codec is 'Microsoft MPEG-4 format v3'
metronom: video discontinuity #7, type is 0, disc_off is 0
metronom: waiting for audio discontinuity #7
audio_oss_out: AO_CTRL_FLUSH_BUFFERS
metronom: audio discontinuity #7, type is 0, disc_off 0
metronom: audio vpts adjusted with prebuffer to 19378018
metronom: waiting for in_discontinuity update #7
video_out: possible still frame (old)
metronom: video vpts adjusted to 19378018
video_decoder: new pts 0
metronom: video discontinuity #8, type is 3, disc_off is 0
metronom: waiting for audio discontinuity #8
metronom: audio discontinuity #8, type is 3, disc_off 0
metronom: waiting for in_discontinuity update #8
video_decoder: using decoder >divx4 video decoder<
using video decoder plugin 'divx4 video decoder'
divx4: caught SIGSEGV, caused by libdivxdecore.
divx4: please uninstall this library or disable the libdivxdecore
divx4: version check by setting the following line in HOME/.xinerc:
divx4: divx4_forceversion:1
divx4: see xine-ui/doc/README.divx4 for details.
divx4: fatal error; exiting.

South be the divx codec ?

Kind regards.