Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:53:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marcel Mason {Personal} <marcel@nunanet.com>
To:        Arisandy <sandy@divre5.telkom.co.id>
Cc:        Question-Freebsd <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Handbook

I wanted the same thing .... ultimately I found the handbook
in .PDF format, downloaded it, printed it out on a
laser printer, and had it bound (actually I had 2 copies
of it made, one to scribble notes in the margins and another
'good' copy.

I gorget where on the freebsd site I found it otherwise I
would give you the exact URL, but it is there.

Marcel

If you must choose between 2 evils.....
..... pick the one you've never tried before