Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 1995 23:51:58 +1000
From:      Aaron Elliott (UNIX SysOp) <aarone@homer.prahran.swin.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Installing 2.1.0 950726

Hi All..

I am having problems installing FreeBSD on my system!
When I go to do an FTP install, it comes up with:

uid 0 on /:file system full
/stand/cpio: write error: no space left on device

and the session fails.
The machine is an 80486DX2-66 with 16Mb RAM and the HDD is
a Micropolis 4110 1Gb SCSI2 with an Adaptec 1542B.

I used DOS fdisk to delete all the partitions before my install, and used
the BSD fdisk to: use the entire disk for FreeBSD.
I also marked this bootable/active.

I then used the label editor to slice that 1Gb partition into 4:
/
/ 100Mb
swap 50Mb
/home 300Mb
/usr therest

What have i forgotten!!!??
Please help.. I am anxious to check out the latest efforts!

Thanks!