Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:17:43 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Magnus Lundquist <magnus@ringen.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   weird reboots FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE

Hi -

I installed FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE a while back, and it ran
smoothly for quite some time. Then one day, it just rebooted. Much to my
surprise too I might add. It never happened with Linux(I used it since
1996) nor with 3.4-RELEASE..

Anyone else have this problem? My computer kept doing it,
uptimes of about 1-9 hours at the time. Nothing in any logs or anything. I had just
installed xfstt when it started happening, i deinstalled it but it seemed
the damage was done.

 I now run Linux-2.2.14 again, since there was nothing to
resolve my problem. I will gladly change back to FreeBSD as soon as I know
what will keep my box from rebooting..

HELP! :)

/Magnus