Date:      Fri, 2 Oct 1998 23:07:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Mooney <rmooney@iss.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: questions-digest V4 #474

 Depends on what type of device you have, as far as I know.  For SCSI
CD-ROMs, you'll probably want tosha.  For ATAPI, take a gander at DAEX.
We're currently in the process of testing what will be version 1.0 (CDDB
querying, full disc extraction, etc), which should be available soon.
The 0.4a version is still available, though... take a look at:

	http://eng.iss.net/~rmooney/projects/cdda.html

 - Rob