Date:      Wed, 5 Dec 2001 19:10:35 -0600
From:      "Darren" <backdoc@crotchett.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   phpnuke

I was going to try playing around with phpnuke.  I have installed the
package.  But, I'm at a loss on getting started from there.

Anyone know where I might find documentation on how to set it up?  I've
checked phpnuke's website.  But, if a "getting started" page was there, I
missed it.  Also, a google search didn't help me.

Also, I read awhile ago that postnuke was supposed to be better for some
reasons that I don't recall.  Any less than obvious reasons why it's not
included in the ports or packages?

Darren