Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:48:06 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@smtp.ne.mediaone.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Way Off Topic: Bookmarks

On 10/11/01 11:49 AM, Mike Meyer sat at the `puter and typed:
> [...]
>
> I put them on a page on my server. My primary browser at home has a
> command that will add either the page I'm on or the link I'm on to the
> page. I've got a maildrop that accepts a URL on the subject line and
> adds it for use from other browsers or other locations.
>
> You can read it yourself at <URL:
> http://www.mired.org/cgi-bin/hotlist.pyo >

Very cool!  You say you can add this automagically from your browser?
I took a quick look at your overview.  Looks pretty well thought out.

At first glance, it looks a bit involved for a simple port, but is
there any chance you'd consider doing a port for this?  I'm sure it'd
be pretty well accepted.

Thanks
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc       leblanc@acadia.ne.mediaone.net
http://acadia.ne.mediaone.net                 ԿԬ

Menu, n.:
  A list of dishes which the restaurant has just run out of.