Date:      Thu, 24 Nov 2005 19:44:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      "E.J Burritt" <chinocubus@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panic: No Init

Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I  fixed the issue. It was actually the IDE cable that was causing the  problem. I followed the link Mike gave me and did try swapping IDE  cables... it didn't help though. For the hell of it I ended up trying  again with a different IDE cable and it worked. Not sure why, but no  complaints. Thanks for the help all.