Date:      Sat, 13 May 2000 18:16:32 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        David <ddavid@ican.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OT: Studies

- This is not relevant to FreeBSD
- If you want to become a good IT professional just figure the stuff out
yourself. This is done by reading some theory and doing a practical excercise
on some playpen. eg. If you want to start off as a UNIX administrator. you might

read
MCSE Networking Essentials - OSI model etc etc
Read about TCP/IP
Install FreeBSD/ NT/ Novell NEtware whatever at home
Subscribe to a Networking mailing list-