Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 2006 21:02:50 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        Ashley Moran <work@ashleymoran.me.uk>
Cc:        Yuan Jue <yuanjue02@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Good subversion GUI?

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:02:52 +0100
Ashley Moran <work@ashleymoran.me.uk> wrote:

> Thanks for the port!  I actually installed the package because I wanted to
> get it working.  No problems with it so far, although I've only done basic
> stuff so far.

FWIW, i've just installed tkcvs, which supports both CVS and SVN (as well as
RCS). it doesn't look as 'modern' as other apps, but it seems to work where
eSVN failed (doing a simple svn copy :-( ).

I haven't tried kdesvn - i refuse to install however many kde support packages
just to run the one app .