Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 10:28:03 +1000
From:      "Andrew Specht" <andrew@iaccess.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   mbuf cluster problem continues!!

Hi again,

I'm still having the same mbuf cluster problem.  I'm running squid with a 14
Gig Cache and getting up to 200 connections a second.  The problem is that
mbuf clusters in-use just keeps on rising until it gets to the peak and then
the whole thing crashes.  I've got it set to 22000 at the moment, but last
time they went up to nearly 10000 before it crashed.  Is there a problem
with leaking mbuf clusters still, or is that what they are supposed to do?

If this has been addressed already and i missed it, i would be glad if
someone could bring me up to date :)

Thanks again

Andrew Specht                                             |  System
Administrator
E-mail:  andrew@iaccess.com.au                  |  Internet Access Australia
Internet:  http://www.iaccess.com.au              |  Melbourne, Australia