Date:      Sun, 9 Dec 2001 12:37:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Donnie Jones <donniejones18@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD gateway problems

Hey all,

I've got two ethernet cards, first one connecting from
my cable modem, the second going from the pc to my
ethernet switch.  I have set up the gateway and nat to
my best ability.  Each of the internal pc's I have
given an ip such as 192.168.0.11.  I can ping the
linux box on my internat network, but for some reason
windows98 is acting odd and will not let me ping it.
I have set the gateway to 192.168.0.1 and the ip to
192.168.0.10 for this win pc, but still no avail, any
ideas?

Also, I am not sure if I need to add some routing
tables rules, or I heard something about adding -nat
to the gateway ethernet card?  But, the computers on
my internal network can't reach the internet.  I am
unsure how to fix this?

Thanks for your time and patience,

-Donnie