Date:      Tue, 28 May 1996 10:49:18 -0400
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
Cc:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, current@Freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: copyright notice in /usr/src/lib/libc/stdtime missing?

<<On Mon, 27 May 1996 03:02:19 -0400 (EDT), "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net> said:

> 	Both -stable and -current have been reverted...

> 	I just grabbed tzcode96g.tar.gz from elsie.nci.nih.gov...would it
> be appropriate to take the copyright in there and use that?  Nope, that
> won't do, since even his new code doesn't have a copyright on it...

> 	Do we want to merge in the new code...?

Why don't you just wait before f*cking up other people's code?

I'm sorry to be rude, but if you had actually /asked/ me about this
code before screwing with it, I could have told you the whole story
BEFORE you made a mess of it.  You seem to have no trouble assigning
PRs based on the CVS logs, how about using them in this case?

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.