Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 1996 14:14:06 +0900
From:      Song Lining <sln@public.jn.sd.cn>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   about fvwm95

Hi,

I got fvwm95 in package form and install it as root. But I don't know
how to make it work instead of "twm" in /usr/X11R6/bin. I tried to cp it
into /usr/X11R6/bin and rename it as "twm", after I restart Xwindow, the
system looks ugly. Who can tell me the reason?

By the way, how can I treat the the bin, lib and man directoried after I
installed the application. I tried to make the "man" find the manual
files but failed.

Thanks in advance!
Song Lining