Date:      Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:10:56 -0500
From:      Jermaine McBean <jmcbean@pace.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeRadius and Mysql server ports

I have problem adding MySQL server to FreeBSD with FreeRadius. Since I
already installed FreeRadius /w Mysql client, I cannot do a pkg_add
Mysql-server because of the FreeRadius' dependancy on a older mysql
client (mysql-client-4.0.21). Is there a way to upgrade the client so I
can install pkg_add -r mysql41-server. If there is any better way to
combine them, it would be helpful. I'm a newbie at this

Jermaine