Date:      Sun, 9 May 2004 08:11:36 +0800
From:      Robert Storey <y2kbug@ms25.hinet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: the most light weight X web browser?

Is there any way to get "links -g" to run without starting X? If I run
it in an Xterm, it's fine, but at the console it just exits with an error:

  bob@sonic:~> links -g
  Could not initialize any graphics driver. Tried the following drivers:
  x:
  Can't open display "(null)"

Would be nice on my laptop if I could make it run in graphics mode without
actually
starting X.

regards,
Robert