Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:13:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sony Vaio PCG-F520 (again)

My brain seems to recall this coming across the list earlier this week
or last, and I deleted it without reading.

Of course, today I learn I have $1500 to spend on a new laptop.  :)

So, is anyone using the Sony Vaio PCG-F520 with FreeBSD?  I plan to
shrink Windows down to 2 gig, run the rest FreeBSD, and play with Wine
and bochs some.  So, I need X and the modem.

Private replies are fine, especially if this has already come across
the list lately.  Sorry to bother you all again, but the list archives
are empty on this model.

==ml