Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:33:24 -0500
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        Brent Peterson <bap9@yahoo.com>, FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Install stops from purchased CDROM!

Have you looked at the CD?  Maybe the surface has gotten scratched?  That's
what that sort of error usually means . . . a physical problem with the CD
(or the drive).

If so, the "SkipDoctor" really works . . . or you might just want to order a
new CD set since you could step up to 4.4 (or even 4.5 if you can wait just a
bit) while you were at it . . .

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                        http://www.babbleon.org