Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 13:01:44 +0900 (KST)
From:      Hye-Shik Chang <perky@python.or.kr>
To:        will@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/27479: Update port: misc/xosd (maintainer)

>Synopsis: Update port: misc/xosd (maintainer)
>
>State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
>State-Changed-By: will
>State-Changed-When: Sun May 20 20:27:50 PDT 2001
>State-Changed-Why:
>Committed, thanks.  I made further changes that allow the patch-aa file
>to be submitted back to the authors.  Specifically, it now respects CC as
>well as PTHREAD_[CFLAGS,LIBS] and GLIB_CONFIG.  I added a new variable called
>XMMS_CONFIG that further allows environmental control of the build.  Overall,
>the entire thing looks a lot cleaner now.
>
>http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=27479

Thanks, Will.
but, you did 1 a little mistake.
originally patch-aa contains patch for 2 files(Makefile, xosd.c)
but, there's only for Makefile in cvs now.
plz resurrect patch for xosd.c
(without that patch, xosd will wait very eagerly
 Result: 100% CPU Load :<  )

Have a happy week~!

Hye-Shik Chang, a.k.a. "Perky"
Mechatronics, Yonsei University, Korea
Public Key: http://openlook.org/pgp.txt
PGP Fingerprint : 115C CF2F D90D 8AFE F45B 0356 21DA 398B 6474 11EA