Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:21:53 -0500
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        Pavel Dobrokhotov <Pavel.Dobrokhotov@unil.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hardware Donation?

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 11:32:31AM +0200, Pavel Dobrokhotov wrote:
> But it has been 4 days since Mr. Nelson's generous offer, and no body
> stepped in to take it, and it griefs me dearly to see such hardware
> wasted

I replied but off-list.

FreeBSD's current problem is finding someone to supply space, electrons,
and cooling for systems -- we've maxed out our 3 major hosting locations.
If anyone knows anyplace willing to host more systems, I'm willing to do
the work to set them up.

(I think my last acquisition will max out the electrons and cooling at my
own house :-)  Fortunately or unfortunately, I still have space left.)

mcl