Date:      Sun, 8 Dec 2002 20:28:04 -0800
From:      Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4 port NIC still in production

On Sunday, December 8, 2002, at 08:15 PM, Murray Taylor wrote:

> Does anyone know of a 4 port NIC that is
> A - still in production?
> B - supported by STABLE?
>
> I have found the D-Link DFE-580TX which is out of production
> but available in unit quantity (ie 1 only) down under in Australia
> I would rather get a couple for safety and it would be nice if
> it was still in production....

Adaptec makes the ANA-64044LV which is a four part fast ethernet card
but I am not sure whether or not it is supported by the sf(4) driver.
Information about the card is available at:

http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/product/
proddetail.html?sess=no&prodkey=ANA-
64044LV&cat=%2fTechnology%2fFast+Ethernet%2fAdaptec+DuraLAN+Network+Inte
rface+Cards

That link may not work but just check adaptec.com.

Bryan