Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:37:34 -0800
From:      "Southwell" <vizion@ptialaska.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, "Brian Somers" <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        "Gregory Bond" <gnb@itga.com.au>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, <brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org>
Subject:   Re: distfiles no longer on 4.0 CDs

Yep I just bought the new set and was a bit upset when I found the distfiles
were missing --

Seems to me, that at a minimum, it would have been better to have known
about the change before ordering rather than afterwards.

More appropriately the number of CDs could have been increased from 4 to
5 -- The set is not expensive- so an appropriate price increase would have
been no obstacle.. after all people buy the CD when they do not have access
to a high speed connection. Does this mean that we are permanently limited
to a maximum of 4 CDs to a collection..dare I say that even MS do not set
such arbitrary limits!!

It feel as though this issue could have been better handled whilst at the
same time I would like to say a sincere thank you to those who put this
issue together.But as a result of this I would grade the result as B-
 (i.e. -Good but please do better next time!! ;-)

David