Date:      Wed, 15 May 96 14:23:20 +0200
From:      garyj@frt.dec.com
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        current%freebsd.org@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Subject:   Re: makedefs in games/hack - stopped build

kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de writes:
[stuff deleted]
> > > I'm wondering if this is because I gave a different target
> > > or if it's a general problem. Or did I specify the wrong targets or misse
 -d
> > > some?
> > >

> > looks to me like you don't have "." in your PATH.
>
> Should I when build world as root? I believe not.

I was addressing your question. The Makefile seems to assume that it
can execute files in the local directory without prepending "./".
Whether this is correct or not is another question :)

So I guess the answer is "yes, it's a general problem".

---
Gary Jennejohn				(work) gjennejohn@frt.dec.com
					(home) Gary.Jennejohn@munich.netsurf.de
					(play) gj@freebsd.org