Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 2014 08:16:22 +0100
From:      Zenny <garbytrash@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Poudriere and CCache in FreeBSD 10-RELEASE

On FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE, what I did was:

ATTEMPT A:
=A71. Installed ccache and dialog4ports from pkg(ng) repos with 'pkg
install ccache'.
=A72 Appended 'CCACHE_DIR=3D/var/cache/ccache' to /usr/local/etc/poudriere.=
conf'

ATTEMPT B:
=A74. Then I appended the following three lines to /etc/make.conf to
mount ccache to tmpfs
WRKDIRPREFIX=3D/ccache
WITH_CCACHE_BUILD=3Dyes
CCACHE_COMPRESS=3Dyes
=A75 Appended 'none /ccache tmpfs rw,size=3D4294967296 0 0' to /etc/fstab'
and mounted /compcache.
=A76 Replaced  CCACHE_DIR=3D/ccache' to /usr/local/etc/poudriere.conf'

In both cases, 'ccache -s' shows no hits:

# ccache -s
cache directory                     /root/.ccache
cache hit (direct)                     0
cache hit (preprocessed)               0
cache miss                             0
files in cache                         0
cache size                             0 Kbytes
max cache size                       1.0 Gbytes

Is there a specific way to use CCACHE with Poudriere in FreeBSD
10-RELEASE? What did I miss? Thanks!

/zenny