Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:53:48 +0100
From:      Janine C.Buorditez <johann@broadpark.no>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Manage, centralize and backup configuration files

Hi.

I was thinking better back up my configuration files. Then I thought, what if
they were regularly backed up into a centralized directory where I also could
manage them from? Like, when I'm done modifying a file it is compied from the
config repository into its original directory.

What about a combination of rsync and CVS?

I'm not even sure this is possible. Which is why I'm open for advices from anyone
who has a working model of how to set up such a convenient way of administering
your system.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Janine Buorditez