Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:13:16 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Macintosh => FreeBSD => Internet

I'm trying to do something like this, except with other unix & windows LAN
boxes.
I haven't been able to get anywhere with autodial, but seems I can establish
connection
manually so that will suffice for present .......  however what should be
done instead
of the " alias ispentry" so that the LAN boxes can browse ??