Date:      Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:12:53 +0800
From:      Shaun Dwyer <sdwyer@arach.net.au>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using multilink ppp(or similar) over 2 bridge mode ADSL connections...

Hi All,

Please include me in the to: line as I'm not subscribed to this list(Thanks!).

I have a project where I need to be able to use the full available bandwidth of
2x 1.5M/256k ADSL links. I will have a machine co-located at a local ISP shortly
and hope to run a ppp(or other?) server on that machine, and make 2 connections
to it from the home machine (one on each ADSL link). Has anyone done this
before? any ideas as to the best way to achieve this? Secure data transmission
is a must. I'm thinking that ipsec on the tunnel thats established would be
sufficient.

This is more in an effort to gain full speed access to the machine terminating the
remote end of the link. Access to the net via this multilink connection is not
important.

TIA,
-Shaun