Date:      Mon, 14 Sep 1998 04:39:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        wwoods@cybcon.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SSH Port problems....

 * From: Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>

 * The Ports tree is BROKEN in the 3.0 case, so don't get your hopes up until
 * the ports team gets things straightened out.

The ports team has no chance to get things straigtened out before 3.0R
as ELF has entered the tree way too close to the release.  I have
already posted the guidelines for fixing stuff, anyone (and I mean,
*anyone*) running 3.0-ELF please take some time and fix ports you use
and send in patches to us.

Thanks!

Satoshi