Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:21:06 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Eno Thereska <eno@andrew.cmu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-config@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.x sysinstall

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 10:16:43PM -0400, Eno Thereska wrote:

> Secondly, the PICOBSD code doesn't compile on
> BSD5.0 and I haven't seen new source files.
>=20
> Is there a new sysinstall for FreeBSD 5.x?

sysinstall is continually modified in conjunction with the development
of the main source tree.

> Has anybody
> experienced similar problems?

PicoBSD does not appear to be very actively maintained on 5.x.
Unfortunately due to code bloat it has become less useful than on 4.x
(this can probably be addressed if there is dedicated developer
interest).  However, ask PicoBSD questions on
freebsd-small@FreeBSD.org.

Kris

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z--