Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 100 12:41:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      kline@tera.com (Gary Kline)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Xfree 3.3.6 and Xaw3d

   Overnight, I updated from XFree 3.3.5 to 3.3.6.  Everything builds
   flawlessly (hat's off to the ports team), but before I install
   I have a question about Xaw3d.  I seem to recall there being
   some trouble with the 3d version of Athena.

   I checked the mail archives about this and couldn't find anything,
   so if anybody can shed a light, I'd be grateful.  I'm running
   FreeBSD 3.2.

   gary

--
                                   Gary Kline