Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 08:42:20 -0500 (CDT)
From:      jeh@anubis.network.com (Jeff Henning)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TMC-1680 SCSI card support?

I searched the mail archives and noticed support of the sea
driver for some Future Domain SCSI cards.  Does anyone know
if the Future Domain TMC-1680 is supported?  It's an ISA
based card and real cheap.  I'm running 2.2.5 and hoping to
get one of these cards for my SyQuest, Jaz, and CDROM drives.
Unfortunately, the product description doesn't contain a
chipset listing.  :(  Thanks.

Jeff