Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:22:31 -0400
From:      c142902 <c142902@cambrianc.on.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Not sure who to send info to

I noticed that my Ethernet card is not listed in the supported hardware area,
but it's based on the Via Rhine 1 chipset, so it works fine on the VR0
interface. If it's possible could it be added to the list, and if so, who
should I contact?

If this is the right place the card is an Acer Netxus ALN-320 PCI. I know many
people who were suckered into these cheap cards ;)

Patrick Wendorf
beholder@unios.dhs.org
ICQ: 1503733
http://unios.dhs.org