Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:30:09 +0100 (BST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Gavin=20Kenny?= <gavinkenny@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccard problems

Hi,

Thanks to everyones help I have updated my 4.1
notebook to 4.4.

Everything seems fine apart from the pccards.

They are no longer detected on insertion. They are
detected if they are in place on boot but then I get:

watchdog timeout; resetting card

which just repeats. If I eject the card the message
keeps repeating. If I then reinsert the card the
system hangs.

I guess I got it wrong during the mergemaster phase.
Any ideas how to fix this? I've got my backup /etc
from before the upgrade. Should I try this instead? Or
there something more involved required?

Any help would be great

Gavin