Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 04:10:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/3492: tcsh on 2.2.1-RELEASE terminates by setting envvariable LANG to C using source builtin

The following reply was made to PR ports/3492; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc: kenji@reseau.toyonaka.osaka.jp, Gerald Ehritz <ehritz@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 13:01:11 +0200 (MET DST)

 [ Cc: Kenji who has submitted the original report and a colleague of mine. ]

 I realize that this bug report has been closed

     State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
     State-Changed-By: ache
     State-Changed-When: ΠΤ 9 ΝΑΚ 1997 21:28:30 PDT
     State-Changed-Why
     Fixed in libc/nls/msgcat.c v1.10

 but unfortunately I experience _exactly_ this problem (cf.
 "How-To-Repeat") with FreeBSD 3.0-980621-SNAP. The same
 happens also if I `rlogin` when tcsh is my login shell.

 (Note that 2.2.6 does not exhibit this bug.)

 How is the further procedure? Should I open a new problem report?

 Gerald
 --
 Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)      Vienna University of Technology
 pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/