Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:02:43 -0500
From:      "Rouzer, Charles A (Chuck)" <car@vitalit.com>
To:        <freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IRC anyone?

        I'm just making a general inquiry if anyone is interested in
creating a freebsd-cluster IRC channel to hash out ideas in real-time.  It
works well for some projects.  I'll assume we could use the freenode network
(www.freenode.net).  This doesn't work for everyone time wise, but its great
for sessions (scheduled or otherwise).  One project I am following is
GNUenterprise.org which uses IRC heavily and goes so far to provide kernel
cousins from IRC logs.

--
Chuck Rouzer
Vital Information Technology, Inc.