Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 1996 22:34:43 +0200
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tcpwrapper

According to Veggy Vinny:
> 	I just installed tcpwrapper and was wondering what is the corrent
> format in hosts.access to get the banners working since I have all of them
> in /usr/local/etc/banners.  Also, is there a way to have the tcpd log go
> to a separate file other than /var/log/messages?  Thanks.

Modify  Makefile and  change the  log  level from  LOG_DAEMON to LOG_LOCALn
(where n is 0..7) and put

localn.*     /var/log/tcpwrapper.log

in /etc/syslog.conf.

--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #17: Fri Aug  2 20:40:17 MET DST 1996