Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:35:47 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Herve Quiroz <hquiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Proposal for bsd.java.mk

Hi Herve (again), :-)

> A port using bsd.java.mk gets registered with all the dependancies of the
> corresponding jdk. I think it should just depend on the jdk (from
> USE_JAVA) itself.

Nah, that's probably just the way the pkg_install works. The only
dependencies bsd.java.mk sets at the moment are the JDK and possibly Jikes.

Perhaps you could send the output that lead you to this conclusion?

Kind regards,

Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
EuroNet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ