Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:05:04 -0600
From:      "Daryl Chance" <dchance@valuedata.net>
To:        "FreeBSD IPFW" <ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   deny question...

ipfw: -1 Refuse TCP 209.1.224.186 24.95.125.205 in via rl0 Fragment = 147

any idea what that means?  this have to do with the setting i have for
DROP_SYNFIN or RESTRICT_RST?  -1 seems to be an odd rule number :)

Thanks,
| Daryl Chance   | We start seeing these new accounts being created,  |
| -------------- | but that could be an anomaly of the system.  After |
| Valuedata, LLC | a day or two, we realized it was someone hacking   |
| Memphis, TN    | into the system.      - Microsoft on thier hacker  |