Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2013 21:01:19 -0600
From:      Ian Lepore <ian@FreeBSD.org>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Wei=DF=2C_J=FCrgen?= <weiss@uni-mainz.de>
Cc:        "'freebsd-arm@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Wandboard support?

On Mon, 2013-07-29 at 22:07 +0000, Wei=DF, J=FCrgen wrote:
> Hallo,
>=20
> I have been playing with a Wandboard Dual for some time.
> Serial and USB host ports work.  Non SMP kernel boots single
> user to memory disk and as of tonight multiuser to USB flash.=20
>=20
> Regards
>=20
> Juergen
>=20
> Juergen Weiss      |Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
> weiss@uni-mainz.de |55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX: +49(6131)=
39-26407
>=20

If you'd like to share patches for that I'd be happy to commit them.
Once we have even a minimally bootable system, it becomes easier for
others to contribute more functionality.

I've been playing with my Wandboard Solo for a couple days, but  I can't
seem to get through ehci_init() without hanging right now.

-- Ian