Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:26:53 -0700
From:      fallous <fallous@warped.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   burncd and yamaha 8824

I haven't used my cdrw drive in awhile and just noticed that under 4.4-RC
since at least Aug 17 burncd pinches a loaf when trying to finish a burn.
once it hits fixate, it spews CLOSE_TRACK/SESSION - ILLEGAL REQUEST asc=64
ascq=00 error=00 and dies.  attempting to mount the cdr also causes a lovely
kernel panic and spontaneous reboot.
The yamaha was working under a 4.2-stable (last time I burned a disc), so the
change is between then and now.

Thanks for any help