Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:47:47 +1030
From:      Brian Astill <bastill@sa.apana.org.au>
To:        JBOGGEY1@aol.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Acroread

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, JBOGGEY1@aol.com wrote:
> I am trying to delete files from my hard drive and I keep getting windows
> asking which reader do you wish to use to look at this docuement. How do I
> know the format of these documents? How do I download acroread? Who is the
> creator of this software?

By 'windows' I think you mean dialogs.  I am just guessing that
you are in X using a file manager and have left-clicked your mouse
button.  The system then assumes you want to run or view the file and
asks you "with what".
With most file managers you need to RIGHT-click over the file.  This
will bring up a small menu which includes "delete' as one of its
options.

Hope I guessed correctly, and that my message helps you.

--
Regards,
Brian